Silicone and small brains

They must come when you say that you clean the zone like the dust, this girls are ...something .. yeah right
I really don't know from where they come but i really need a good detergent to clean up their mess..
I wonder my self this girls are thinking a little bit of... how ridiculous they are?

I will start with 14 years old girl Rebecca and her annoying song "Friday" it is your voice or you are a good joke... but let me tell you stop asking money from your parents to promote your music career... go to school and be manager or something !?

Another fly sorry girl is the plastic one - Lene Alexandra who came from "Silicone Valey" and she forgot also the brain there, no i didn't misspelled is her hit .. i wonder what's next ... i know "My boobs are ok ".

But don't worry i have the solution - Raid spray kills everything!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment