Fight your way by Manu LJ




"Fight your way" it's called the mini album of Manu Lj, the italian singer took by  Sannie Carlson under the  Offlimits umbrella  .
The album contains 3 amazing new tracks wrote by Manu LJ and Sannie in old eurodance style for those of you who'll love this genre this material will satisfy your needs for eurodance music .
"Tell me quando" "Rock me out" are songs who needs to be listen over and over in your player.
"Fight your way" from my point of you it's a ✩ stars - a story about you and me - if  you are not convinced check it out 
Mini album Fight your way will be ready for release starting from April 16th and you can pre order here


PS: All the bad comments will be deleted. Don't waste your energy if you don't like what is wrote here, because i didn't forced you to visit my blog! ;-) This blog is my living room you all invited but keep your frustrastion for you or for other activities !;)

No comments:

Post a Comment