Another face of E-type




                                Source: hemma

Martin Erikson aka E-type discovered another that he have home design, and in a swedish magazine shared with the readers this new passion.

On his farm on Adelsö in Lake Mälaren, Martin Erikson decorated a large lovely rustic living room and kitchen combined. Here he hangs with his four cohabitants from dog race.

Tell us about your gear.
- There are things from very mixed times in my life. Before I bought this place, I have had ten stores around Stockholm with things from previous apartments. When I moved here I took the hit all the gadgets. I could hardly believe it was all my stuff, I had completely forgotten what I had.


What characterizes your personality and your interests here?
- I have my beloved rock bears and other music awards front, showing my interest in music. I have a lot archipelago stuff also telling you that I love the islands and boats. Then I have a whole collection with prices shooting because I like to compete in skeet shooting.

Do you like to live on an island?
- I love it! Before I bought the place I rented land in order to have my sheep and Viking boats here. When I lived in a house in Bromma, but the goal and the dream has always been to stay here. When I found the place, it really felt like I found the right place. I'm not so fond of design and clothing and it's very nice not having to think about such things. Here I draw on myself anything but that it matters. 


If want to read the hole interview more here

No comments:

Post a Comment