JES - Get me through the night



After a long break, break I cannot say that cause she didn't took a break, but her latest works ... to be honest didn't touch my "music feeling' .
Now she is back with an amazing track made in the old style, that I really enjoying ... if you don't know about who I am talking is - JES known after collaboration with Motorcycle , Tiesto, BT , and the list is long... but this single entitled "Get me through night " is a piece of hit.
I don't know if will have the result of Taylor Swift videos , cause she is not in posture to buy views like many records labels from US , but this single deserves more views ...
Enjoy it.. cause is a piece of Gold from an artist who also sings and writes..  and writes very well .....
The tune can be found on all digital megastores... #GoodMusic 


No comments:

Post a Comment